Looking for Homes for Rent or Lease around Lafayette, LA?

As a Realtor, I often get calls on my listings from people who are looking for homes to rent or lease (they want to know if my sellers would lease and well, most sellers actually want to sell). Unlike homes for sale which can be found in the MLS, there is no one database for rentals in Acadiana but there are a couple of places where you should look if you are looking to rent or lease a home in our area:

Quick Quarter:Sources for rental properties in Lafayette, LA This is a Classifieds-only publication that comes out once a week. You can find it in convenience stores in the area and other local businesses. You can also browse online in the homes for rent section.

Homefinder: In the Sunday edition of the Daily Advertiser, there is a section called the Homefinder. While it mostly features homes for sale, some of the local property managers also advertise their rentals and you can find them in the last couple of pages of the insert. You can also browse rentals online here.

Key Property Management: This is one of the property management company in town and they features several rentals on their website.

Of course, if you are looking to buy a home in our area, I would love to assist you in finding the perfect property for you.  Contact me today!

12 Responses to Looking for Homes for Rent or Lease around Lafayette, LA?
  1. Stephanie Roshto
    June 27, 2012 | 12:13 am

I’m looking for something to rent within the youngsville school zones

• Chantal
      June 27, 2012 | 11:51 am

Hi Stephanie,
      I will send you an email with some information. Thanks for visiting my blog!
      Chantal

2. Tim Terro
    June 29, 2012 | 5:01 am

Just moved here from southern California with my family. Looking for a rental home in the Youngsville/Broussard/South Lafayette area.

• Chantal
      June 29, 2012 | 1:51 pm

Hi Tim! Thanks for visiting my blog. I emailed you the rental listings for Lafayette parish. Hope you find what you are looking for very soon!

3. Taunia
    August 7, 2012 | 12:39 am

Hi, I’m looking for a 3-4 br 2ba rental house in Youngsville or Lafayette area. We are interested in the possibility of rent to own as an option as well. Pets ok. Fenced in yard. Do you have anything for us to check out?
    Taunia

4. Keisha
    September 16, 2014 | 8:29 pm

I’m looking for a 2-3BR/2BA house for rent within Milton/Maurice/Abbeville/Lafayette/Erath/Youngsville/Broussard area. Pet friendly is a must! Let me know.
    Thanks.

5. Tia
    October 19, 2014 | 10:56 pm

I am looking for something in Broussard /Youngsville/Coteau or Cade area for rent. 2 to 3 bed/ 2bath. Around $650-750 mo.

6. Nicholas watkins
    October 21, 2014 | 12:16 am

Looking for a 4 bedroom house for rent in lafayette or near the area. Pets ok. Fenced yard. Can you help me out with this one please. My name is nick

7. Mrs. Erin Pepper
    October 25, 2014 | 2:35 am

Hi, I’m looking for 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms in Scott or carencro area. First time looking for a home. Do you have anything around that area?

Thanks, Erin Pepper

8. Rachel C
    April 16, 2015 | 8:07 pm

Would you send me listings of rentals/leases available in the Youngsville school district? Thank you!

9. Lenore
    May 6, 2015 | 12:41 am

We are looking for a 3 bedroom house w/ a small yard in the Youngsville area. We are currently in the Milton school district but are open to Youngsville schools. Our budget is no more than $1750.00 per month for a lease. Thank you!

10. tiffany mills
    June 12, 2015 | 11:19 pm

I just move from Texas and start my job in youngsville looking for two bedroom in Lafayette on south side and pet ok

Wanting to leave an <em>phasis on your comment?

Trackback URL http://www.lafayetterealestatenews.com/2011/11/21/homes-for-rent-orlease-lafayette-la/trackback/

Looking for Homes for Rent or Lease around Lafayette, LA?

12 Responses to Looking for Homes for Rent or Lease around Lafayette, LA?
  1. Stephanie Roshto

8. Rachel C
    April 16, 2015 | 8:07 pm

9. Lenore
    May 6, 2015 | 12:41 am

10. tiffany mills
    June 12, 2015 | 11:19 pm

Wanting to leave an <em>phasis on your comment?